Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Am I THAT bad of a mom?

I am a bad mom. I really am.  I would rather sit around and do nothing some nights. NOT all nights mind you, but I relish the times that Lib goes to her grandparents.At the same time I miss the heck out of her.  And I talk to her as often as I can.  Lib loves her grand parents on both sides, however her paternal grandparents spoil her rotten so she REALLY likes to stay there.  So I allow it ALOT. I feel guilty about it. BUT then I think ....she will be going to real school for 8 hours a day next year, so let her get as much time with both sets while she can. So am I really that bad of a mom?  I think not. I think that I am a lucky mom. I have a great girl, a wonderful husband and great parents/inlaws.  And no matter what, I am still MOM!   And what I say goes, no matter what because both sets of grandparents know  that my say is final. (along with Brians' input of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment