Friday, August 26, 2011

How do you name a blog?

I want to discuss my life and write down stuff that I want to remember, or have Lib remember, but I couldn't come up with a good name. So I named it GOD and me.  God is a big part of my life and I want to share that excitement I feel about it, but at the same time be human about it, as I do a lot of questioning. That is where you come in... please feel free to discuss and I won't shut you down if you disagree with me. I love discussions and debates.  I just hope some people will read it and start commenting.  


6 months ago yesterday I lost my dad. I still question why did GOD take him from me. Very selfish I know. I get angry sometimes too. My dad was one of my best friends and biggest defender. I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment